Make Monday’s a Lovely Monday or a Loving Monday! It doesn’t have to be gloomy or dreadful Monday’s! Why start the week on a negative note?
Even when I say the words, I feel my voice get deeper and my shoulders roll forward. I feel the energy flow right out of me. It’s no wonder everyone is cranky on Monday monday mornings. When I choose to say Lovely Monday’s or Loving Mondy’s, I feel light, happy, and excited. My shoulders stay back and I stand taller. Give it a try and see what you notice.
Changing your thoughts is a process. It wasn’t overnight you learned Monday’s were dreadful and gloomy. That’s a learned habit. In order to changed your thoughts, the process is one thought at a time. If you’re willing to stick with it and go through the process, let’s get started. No pain, No Gain; refers to changing thoughts too not only physically.
Hot To Make Monday Love Day’s!
- Prepare: on Sunday’s whenever you think about tomorrow say to yourself, ‘Tomorrow is a Lovely Monday!”
- Choose: two loving gestures one for you and another to pay it forward before going to bed. Going to bed with loving thoughts helps reduce stress.
- Rise: wake up and say out loud, “Today is a Lovely Monday!” If that’s not enough then jump up and say it really loud! If you don’t laugh at yourself for doing it or feel unusual after doing it then repeat.
- Express: your chosen love gesture for you and your pay it forward gesture.
- Notice: how you feel and your thoughts. Get excited that you were good to you and paying it forward.
My love gesture is my health, today I choose to make healthy choices to love myself. I choose to help put a smile on someone who’s not having a Lovely Monday.
Leave a comment below. I’d love to hear how you are creating your Monday Love Day!